SiteLock
Kwìkwèxwelhp Healing Village
PO Box 110 , Harrison Mills
British Columbia, V0M 1L0
Visits: 604-796-1650
Description:
The institution originally opened as Elbow Lake Institution in 1976. In 2001, Elbow Lake Institution was renamed Kwìkwèxwelhp Healing Village and has the only longhouse within Canada’s correctional facilities. The institution is known as the fifth longhouse on the traditional territory of Sts’ailes. 

Kwìkwèxwelhp Healing Village is a standalone minimum security facility that does not conform to any of the traditional complex design features.

Source:  http://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/institutions/001002-5004-eng.shtml
Regular Visiting Hours?
Call ahead for visitation information
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved By 8776440 Canada Inc. (FedPhoneLine.com)